Sunday, May 13, 2018

Robbie's Eye - My View of Israel

In the spring of 2018 I had the opportunity to go to Israel and see many of the historical Biblical sites.  I was very impressed with what I saw, but even more so, with the people I met! 

Before going to Israel I had many people question the safety of traveling to a land that from the outside, always seems to be in turmoil.  However, that was not how I found it, nor did those I was traveling with.  Israel is a land of grace, beauty, and peace.  Not once was I fearful or unsure of where I was.

If you have ever had the desire to visit Israel, and walk the paths and steps of those you've read about in the Bible, I say "go"!  You will find yourself blessed at every turn!  May the photos in this blog excite you, and encourage you, to plan your own trip to Israel.  You will not regret it, and you will return with a new found love for the land, and most importantly, the people of Israel!

Shalom! 


No comments:

Post a Comment